We are excited to welcome you back to Lakeshore West Dental.
We understand and sympathize how difficult this time has been for everyone. Life has been anything but normal. We are happy to inform you that we are now able to once again provide dental care for you and your family. While many things have changed since then, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
Our office has always followed strict infection control standards and we want to reassure you that we are taking this pandemic very seriously. We have made significant changes to our office structure and clinic protocols. The health and safety of patients and staff remains our number one priority and we will continue to take every precautionary measure to protect you and our team by constantly adapting to the latest guidelines.
Our office and staff will look a little different. When you arrive at our office it is going to feel very different however our team will walk you through our new protocols to keep everyone safe.
- Every team member is having their temperature checked with a contactless thermometer twice a day and is equipped with appropriate personal protective equipment. You will find out team wearing more protective gear-such as masks, face shields, gowns- than we normally do during your visit.
- All patient are screened using a health questionnaire, consent form and temperature check.
- Patients are to arrive to their appointments unaccompanied to limit the number of people in the office. There are exceptions for small children and people who require assistance. If a parent or caregiver is allowed, they will also be subject to all screening measures.
- Patients are advised to call the office upon arrival to limit crowding in the reception area.
- We are only accepting card payments at this time to avoid handling of cash.
- Appointments will be spaced out to allow for physical distancing between patients.
NEW BARRIERS IN THE OFFICE:
We have installed Plexi-glass barriers around the reception area to protect staff and patients when social distancing is not possible.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the clinic. There are more dispensers around the office for you to use as needed.
- Increased disinfection of commonly touched surfaces such as doorknobs, countertops, payment terminals, clipboards, lounge chairs and arm rests, using medical grade sprays and wipes.
- Bathrooms will be disinfected after each use.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines or children’s toys or accessibility to our Playstation and Touch 2 Play gaming system.
Prior to COVID our office has used and continues to use Surgically Clean-Air. Surgically Clean-Air is a Medical Grade Air purification system which decreases pollutants. Our Surgically Clean-Air system has a 6 stage filtration and sterilization process which not only filters pollutants but it also destroys them. Surgically Clean-Air also has a dual UV-C germicidal lamp that destroys the DNA of microorganisms. Our system turns around 99.9989% of air particles (including COVID-19 virus particles) in 4-6 minutes to deliver fresh air free of pathogens (viruses, bacteria, allergens and fungi).
We are excited and look forward to seeing you again. If you have any questions, please let us know. To make an appointment, call our office at 416-251-5707 or email us at email@example.com
We are very happy and excited to announce that our doors are once again OPEN for all dental care!
We understand and sympathize how difficult this time has been for you. Life has been anything but normal this spring and we sincerely hope that you and your family are in good health. We are happy to inform you that we are now able to once again provide dental care for you and your family.
While many things have changed one thing has remained the same, our commintment to your health and safety. Our team has always followed strict infection control standards and in order to keep us all protected during this pandemic we have updated our protocols in accordance the RCDSO and the Ministry’s guidelines and requirements. When we see you at your next appointment we will require that you wear a mask to our office. At your next visit things will look and be a little different, you can expect some important changes to your visit that will allow us to keep you and our team safe.
We understand and sympathize that, like everyone across the country, your oral health care routine has been disrupted. Your dental care is a very important part of staying healthy. We are excited and look forward to getting your dental care back on track.
We thank-you for your patience and loyalty throughout this ordeal. We can’t wait to once again see your smile!